Nicotinamide is the water-soluble, amide isotype of vitamin B3. The body gets Nicotinamide from the diet, including legumes, beans, nuts, seeds, and green leafy vegetables. However, most of us don?t get enough of these items in our diet, and we may need to supplement with additional Nicotinamide capsules.*
Nicotinamide is the catalyst for multiple molecular reactions throughout the body, and is converted into several coenzymes, including nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP), both of which are essential to support energy metabolism in our cells.*
People who consistently supplement with Nicotinamide often remark of improved energy levels after several weeks.* Biophix Nicotinamide is a water soluble amide of nicotinic acid and has a long heritage of use in dermatology. In recent years Biophix Nicotinamide has become the preferred choice among many dermatologists.*
Manufactured in a cGMP facility. Product is Made in the USA. Manufacturer is a Natural Products Association member, Organic Certified by ECOCERT, certified organic by CCOF, Food and Drug Administration Registered.
Suggested Usage: As an herbal dietary supplement, take one vegetarian capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
- SUPPORT YOUR SKINâ€™S NATURAL DEFENSE MECHANISMS: Recommended by dermatologists, This valuable supplement is ideal for men, women and aging individuals with sensitive or susceptible skin!*
- HELP SUPPORT THE BODYâ€™S NATURAL RESPONSE TO SKIN BLEMISHES. Nicotinamide can help support your bodyâ€™s natural response to skin blemishes by supporting the skinâ€™s natural ability to regenerate a smooth outer layer clear of blemishes, red spots, bumps, and warts.* Preliminary clinical evidence suggests that nicotinamide may help support the bodyâ€™s natural ability to control Polymorphous light eruption, a type of photosensitivity.
- SUPPORT YOUR ENERGY LEVELS. Do you suffer from fatigue and low energy levels? There are many, many reasons for this condition that affects so many. One reason could be inside your cells - when they donâ€™t have the necessary nutrients to metabolize energy correctly.* Nicotinamide may support the bodyâ€™s natural mechanisms that improve energy production due to its role as a precursor of NAD, an important molecule involved in energy metabolism.*
- Nicotinamide is well tolerated. Nicotinamide is a different form of vitamin B3 to nicotinic acid or niacin. Nicotinic acid commonly causes headaches, flushing and low blood pressure, but these side effects are generally not seen with nicotinamide.* Preliminary evidence suggests that nicotinamide may support the bodyâ€™s natural ability to support healthy joint mobility and comfort, while other studies have shown that nicotinamide may support healthy blood glucose levels.*
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Every product we ship from our US-based FDA-inspected facility is designed to support your health, happiness, and overall well-being. We are so confident in our quality control processes, that we offer a no-questions-asked 60 day money-back guarantee on our products. Please give us the opportunity to satisfy you by contacting us directly with any issue or concern.
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked